NOTICE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016
Dear User, we would like to inform you that your personal data, collected as result of a request for information and/or other provision of data (for example, spontaneous job applications) on the https://www.omipa.it portal (hereafter 'Site'), will be processed by OMIPA Spa in full compliance with current legislation for the protection of personal data, the General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR 2016/679 (hereafter GDPR).
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the GDPR, and in relation to personal data that will be processed by OMIPA Spa, we inform you as follows:
Data controller and Data Processor of personal data
The Data Controller is OMIPA spa Spa, in the person of its legal representative, with registered office in Morazzone Via Maddalena 7, VAT IT 01240650125, telephone +39 0332 461400 and fax +39 0332 873026. The Controller can be contacted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
OMIPA Spa, as Data Controller, has appointed a Data Processor who can also be contacted at the same addresses.
Purpose of processing personal data
The processing of personal data is aimed at providing information services and used in relation to the collection of spontaneous job applications. In particular, personal data will be processed in order to:
1. execute a service or other agreed operations and, subject to your consent, propose additional services activated at the same time as your registration;
2. carry out personnel selection activities, implemented by means of analysis and evaluation of your curriculum vitae;
3. subject to your consent, communicate commercial information related to new offers of products and services of OMIPA Spa and/or OMIPA Group Companies by telephone, mail, e-mail, SMS, and possibly to verify customer satisfaction levels regarding the same products and services.
Personal data will be processed primarily in electronic format. However, processing in paper format may exist as regards transmitted curriculum vitae. The data will be processed using the tools and manner strictly necessary for the purposes indicated above.
The processing of personal data is carried out using electronic and manual tools designed to guarantee security, with particular attention to the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data, and may also be performed using automated tools to store, process and transmit the data. However, the automated tools have neither characteristics nor purposes aimed at the automatic profiling of data subjects.
Legal basis of the processing
OMIPA Spa processes your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- is necessary for the execution of the requested information service;
- is based on expressed consent, for all the processing referred to in points 1, 2 and 3 of the paragraph 'Purpose of processing personal data'.
Consequences of lack of consent for data processing
The provision of your personal data is necessary to be able to use services offered (such as, for example, the information request service), as well as allowing OMIPA Spa to perform personnel selection activities.
Consent to the processing of data for the additional purposes referred to in point 3 of the paragraph Purpose of processing personal data (in particular regarding the communication of commercial information) is optional but, in its absence, OMIPA Spa will not be able to inform you of updates to our products or commercial offers that may be of interest to you.
Your personal data subject to processing, for the purposes described above and where consent is given, will be retained for the following period:
- execution of services or other agreed transactions, such as the provision of information or spontaneous job applications, free of charge for the interested party: 3 years
- execution of supplementary services and communication of commercial information, free of charge for the data subject: 5 years
- carry out personnel selection activities, implemented by means of analysis and evaluation of your curriculum vitae: 2 years
At the end of the retention period, the data, either electronically or in paper form, will be physically destroyed and no longer recoverable. Beyond the indicated retention period, OMIPA Spa will no longer be able to perform any processing and/or service operations, including guaranteeing the exercise of rights of the Interested party (see the Rights of the interested party section).
OMIPA Spa may eventually disclose your data to third parties only following your specific request and consent, for example in the case of requests for information and in-depth studies which may require the involvement of OMIPA Group Companies with the specific skills needed. In these cases, the third party recipients, in their turn independent Data Controllers, will process your data as External Data Processors of OMIPA Spa
Your personal data, depending on the type of services, additional services and communication of commercial information selected and authorised by you, may therefore be disclosed exclusively by OMIPA Spa and OMIPA Group Companies.
Transfer of data abroad
Personal data is stored on servers located in the following EU and non-EU countries:
- Italy - IT (EU): e-mail and file server;
- United States - US (non-EU): web traffic analysis.
Profiling and dissemination of data
Your personal data is neither subject to diffusion, nor to any automated decision-making profiling process.
Cookies are stored permanently on the user's computer and have a variable duration.
“Cookies” are only used to allow the website to “recognise” the registered user; in which case the non-acceptance of the cookie means that access to certain services requested will not be given.
The portal also uses third-party cookies to analyse site visits (Google Analytics). Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google") that uses "cookies" to allow the analysis of website traffic.
The information generated by the cookie regarding user website use (including their IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of tracking and reviewing the use of the site by the user, compiling reports on the activities of the portal and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage.
By using this portal, the user consents to the processing of their data by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. The data collected under this point is not physically owned by OMIPA Spa which can use it only for consultation and has no possibility of independently modifying or deleting the same data. Any requests relating to the above data must be addressed to the respective Data Controller (Google Inc.).
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing the opt-out component provided by Google on their browser. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to this link.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this portal acquire some personal data during their normal operation, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified or identifiable interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) addresses of the requested resources, the time of such requests, the method used for submitting a request to the server, returned file size, a numerical code indicating the server response status (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the portal and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used by the competent authorities to ascertain criminal liability or offences, for example in the case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site itself.
Rights of the interested party
As an interested party in the processing of personal data, you are entitled to request from OMIPA Spa:
- access to data: confirmation that your personal data is being processed and, in this case, obtain access to your personal data and information, according to the provisions of Art. 15, paragraph 1 of the Regulation;
- correction of data: the right to have personal data of yours which you retain inaccurate modified, according to Art. 16 of the GDPR;
- cancellation of data (the so-called "right to be forgotten"): the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data, as expressed in Art. 17, paragraph 1;
- limitation of processing: the right to obtain a limit on the processing of your data, in accordance with Art. 18, paragraph 1;
- portability of data: the right to receive personal data concerning you, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and your right to transmit such data to another Data Controller, according to the provision of Art. 20, paragraphs 1 and 2;
- objection to data processing: the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you at any time, including profiling, according to the provisions of Art. 21 paragraphs 1 and 2.
As data subject, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which can be accessed at www.garanteprivacy.it.
In order to exercise your rights you can send your request to OMIPA Spa, for the attention of the Data Controller or the Data Processor, by writing to OMIPA Spa, Via Maddalena n. 7 – 21040 Morazzone, or via e-mail to privacy@OMIPA.it.