Legislative Decree 8th June 2001 n. 231 introduced into the Italian legal system the administrative liability of legal entities for illicit activities, as specified by law, carried out in the interest or to the advantage of the same entity by persons forming part of the organizational structure or operating in the name of or on behalf of it.
OMIPA consequently adopted a Model of Organisation, Management and Control, through implementation of the following activities:
- identification and assessment of risks
- definition of a system of protocols
- establishment of a Code of Ethics and disciplinary system
- appointment of a supervisory body
- training and information activities
Finally, Omipa has implemented the System of Management of Health and Safety at Workplace, planned the formation of employees, supervisors and managers and reviewed the security organization.